Yes, we’re talking about those holidays.
It’s not Christmas in July. We know it’s early, but venues for this year’s holiday parties are filling up fast! Submit your shindig requests now and we’ll help you plan a bash that will make you the star of the season.
How To Be This Year’s Holiday Party Hero
If you’re the planner:
- Don’t skimp on the food. And remember, holiday lunches = hooky from work!
- Bowling is lame. Cooking classes are not.
- Keep the alcohol flowing – social lubricant is key.
- Throw in fun party additions, like photo booths and chocolate fountains!
- Decorate to impress. Check out Table & Teaspoon rental settings here.
If you’re a party-goer:
- Make sure to rock that “ugly” holiday sweater.
- Work the room. This is a social event, not a high school dance.
- Remember – you don’t become a better singer the more you drink.
- Look around. If you can’t spot the humbug, it’s you.
- Don’t talk work…or politics.
Plan a holiday party worth toasting!