1. You know a food is royalty if it has its own day dedicated to it.
2. Any food that provides an option to go “Baja style” should be applauded.
3. An amazing, juicy taco can take you out of this world and beyond.
4. You can enjoy tacos for both dinner AND dessert.
5. You have the opportunity to eat SIX different tacos by three different chefs all in one single sitting. Yes, you’re welcome.
Join us Saturday, October 17th for Feastly’s fourth showdown featuring fish tacos!
What: SF “Fish Taco Showdown” Pop-up
When: Saturday, October 17th 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: Secret Pop-Up Space in Mission, SF
How: Book Tickets Here
Fried, battered or grilled… which will be the winning dish?! YOU be the judge! The competition is sizzling and will feature taco dishes from top Feastly chefs Geoffrey Reed, Tracy Goh, and Mystical Greatrick. Are you ready to jump into the fun!?