This Saturday, July 21st at 7 p.m., Chef Hillary invites you to come and celebrate the tomato! Enjoy her six courses, each built around the freshest tomatoes of the season. From bruschetta to granita to tarte tatin, expect to get up close and personal with a vegetable so powerful, it has its own Supreme Court decision. A visit to Your Stomach v. Delicious Tomatoes is $33.
Summer Tomato Feast – July 21st at 7 p.m.
Meet Hillary – “I love to eat, and I love to cook and play in the kitchen – everything from multicourse dinner parties to homemade ice cream and layer cakes. Check out some of my food on my blog.”
- Bite of Caprese – An amuse bouche of fresh tomato and mozzarella
- Roasted Tomato Bruschetta – Toasted bread topped with ricotta, oven roasted tomatoes, prosciutto and lightly dressed greens
- Steak with Tomato Relish & Olive Oil Braised Tomatoes – Sliced beef topped with a tomato, olive & caper relish, accompanied by olive oil braised tomatoes, fennel and white beans
- Tomato Granita – Palate cleanser of tomato granita
- Tomato Lemon Salad – Fresh tomato and lemon salad
- Tomato Tarte Tatin à la mode – Sweet tomato pastry served with homemade ice cream
The Tomato Tarte Tatin: